Soaking in a hot bath is a wonderful way to relax and clear physical, mental, and emotional toxins within your mind, body, joints and tissues. As they rise to the surface, breathe deeply and allow them to simply flow down the drain.
Write today’s prosperity declaration on a notecard or post it note and place
it in a place you can see from within your bath. Let it seep into your body as your rest and relax.
Add a spa touch to your bath by making this quick, all natural bath salts recipe.
Rosy Bath Salts
2 cups Sea salt
½ cup Epsom salts
½ cup baking soda (balances energy)
¼ cup dried citrus rinds or rose (I add a few extra:)
¼ tsp sweet orange oil (or rose essential oil)
- Combine salts and baking soda
- Mix 1 cup of your dry mixture with essential oil.
- Add it to the rest and mix.
- Add rose petals or citrus rinds.
After Bath Oil
1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
1 tbsp apricot kernel oil (adds a silky effect to the oil)
2 to 4 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
2 to 4 Drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Pour oil into air tight container.
- Add lavender and orange oil.
- Shake it to mix.
- Apply to your skin as soon as you get out of your bath or shower. Adds extra moisture and softness to your skin.
(this oil is also great to use as a hot oil treatment for your hair)
Prosperity Declaration | Day 24
Through my consciousness of my God Self, the Christ Within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.