PROSPERITY PLAN INSTRUCTIONS
1. The first prosperity principle is below. You will receive one once a day for the next 40 days. If you haven’t already, download The 40-Day Prosperity Plan. It contains each statement and these instructions for you to print off and review.
2. Read one statement each day. This means that you will go through the entire list four times during the 40-Day period.
3. After reading the daily statement – either upon arising or before going to bed in the evening – meditate on it for at least 15 minutes, focusing on each idea in the statement with great thoughtfulness and feeling – letting the ideas fill you consciousness.
4. Following each meditation period, write down in your Journal the thoughts that come to you.
BE SURE TO DO THIS DAILY.
5. Since you have already received an All-Sufficiency of supply (all that Infinite Mind has is yours Now), you can prove this Truth to your deeper mind by sharing your supply on a regular basis while you are working with the Plan.
Giving is an esoteric science that never fails to produce results if it is done with love and joy, because the Law will shower you with a pressed down and multiplied return. But if you tithe (and I really prefer the word “sharing” to tithing) as a mechanical and calculated method to please God, unload guilt, meet a sense of obligation and play a bartering game with the Law, no one benefits – not even the receiver.
John Randolph Price
Day OneGod is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of Infinite Prosperity is individualized as me – the Reality of me.
- Meditate or sit in silence for 15 minutes after reading this statement. You may find it easier to focus on a word or phrase from the statement.
- When you are complete, write about your experience, thoughts, or sensations for 5 minutes. You may use a timer. I like to use the one on my phone, but here are a couple online.
Evening MeditationGod is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of Infinite Prosperity is individualized as me – the Reality of me.
- Meditate, or sit in silence for 15 minutes after reading this statement. Be aware of any feelings or thoughts you have and release them with each new inhale and exhale.
- When you are done, find some crayons, colored pencils, art supplies or pens. Draw a picture of what prosperity means to you. It doesn’t have to be the Mona Lisa, no one will see it except you. You may draw it in your journal or on a separate peace of paper.