Very few people wake up craving green juice.
They’re not like us.
So this morning, I turned on the camera while making my morning “coffee” — MAGNIFICENCE.
Take a look…
Here’s all you’ll need:
- kale leaves & stem
- a fistful of spinach
Add Natural Sweetness
This green juice is so good, it has it’s own affirmation:
Magnificent Benefits of this Green Queen:
- calms the digestive system
- balances, lifts mood
- cleanses and detoxes the body of heavy metals, toxins
- decreases belly fat (like doing 50 crunches…but not)
- stabilizes blood sugar, which eliminates sugar cravings
- gives a natural energy boost that lasts longer than 5 hours
- clears skin and gives it a healthy glow
- gives your body a HUGE dose of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients with each sip
- helps hair growth
- 1 orange
- 1 whole apple
- 1/4 lemon
- 3 kale leaves & stems
- 1 big fistful of spinach
- 1 cucumber
- Cleanse, prep, and peel ingredients.
- Run them through your juicer.
- Pour over ice (my favorite) & sip away!
- If you're watching your sugar intake, use a granny smith apple instead -- it's lower in glycemic sugar.
- For a sugar-free option, remove the apple and orange, and use 2 drops of stevia to sweeten. Stevia will not raise your blood sugar level -- and that's what you want! If you're looking for a good one to start with, I like sweet leaf lemon drop stevia. It has no aftertaste and can last in your refrigerator for months.