I Heart Carrots!
After your morning meditation, make this DELICIOUS orange juice abundantly live with carrots.
Carrots are a root vegetable packed with beta-carotene, fiber, and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, biotin and
Vitamin K. They’re known for being orange, but may also be white, purple, yellow and red.
Benefits of this crunchy delight include:
Helps reduce your risk of heart attack
Lowers blood pressure
Helps repair and rejuvenate skin tissue (making it a powerful anti-aging veggie)
Reduces your risk of stroke*
Stimulates hair growth
Helps regulate blood sugar levels
Boosts your immune system
“I Heart Carrots” Juice Recipe
4 big happy carrots
1 big beautiful orange
4 kale leaves
1/4 fresh pineapple
Wash & prep your ingredients.
Juice them with a smile!
This juice tastes just like orange pineapple juice. If you have little ones, they won’t be able to tell there’s kale hanging out in there!
Chill a glass for 15 minutes in the freezer, pour, and enjoy!
Before Evening Meditation…
If you have some extra carrots and olive oil, make a rich batch of carrot oil.
It’s waaaaaaaaaaayyy better than anything you’ll ever buy in the store, and if you have vanilla essential oil around – it will smell like carrot cake!
If you don’t have vanilla, you can always use your favorite essential oil.
You Will Need:
- crock pot
- 16 ounce bottle or mason jar
- **May also be simmered on the stove in a small pot
- Wash and prepare your carrots.
- Grate and add them to your crock pot.
- Add your oil(s).
- Put your crock pot on the warm setting.
- I let CCCO simmer on the warm setting for about 30 minutes and then let it cool for an hour. Maybe my crock pot gets super hot, because it started to boil and I didn’t want the carrots to burn. If warmly infusing your oil in a crock pot, you can warm it from 24 to 48 hours. If infusing your oil on the stove, turn it on the lowest setting (or the warm setting) and let it simmer for up to an hour. (Make sure to keep your eyes on it.)
- Strain the carrots and goodies from the oil and Viola!
Here’s my video tutorial…
For more carrot oil love, see my original post.
Today’s Principle | Day 16
My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.