Ever since Thanksgiving, and the abundance of cranberries EVERYWHERE, I’ve been hooked on a classic juice with a very green twist — Cranberry-Apple Juice!
This juice is both sweet and tart, but mostly sweet!
If you experience a mid-day energy zap and reach for coffee — juice this instead.
Cranberry Apple Juice Benefits:
- relieves stress
- boosts immune system
- shrinks and eliminates the growth of tumors
- removes heavy metals from the blood
- good for skin
- calms the digestive system
- prevents blood clots
- strengthens bones
- tastes too good to have a beet in it:)
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 apples
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 carrots
- 1/4 beet
- small handful of collard greens
- 1 cucumber
- Wash, prep, and peel all ingredients.
- Run them through your juicer in the order listed.
- Pour and drink while doing a happy dance!
- Make this recipe with 1 cup of cranberries, 3 apples, 1/2 lemon and 1 cucumber.