What Does Day 11’s Prosperity Statement Really Mean?
Define a few of the words in this statement so that it’s in your language. Write it in a way you can see, feel and experience.
I did a simple Google search and wrote some definitions to get you started.
- Lavish – sumptuously rich, elaborate, luxurious
- Unfailing – inexhaustible, endless, without error
- Abundance – fullness to overflowing, a great or plentiful amount
- Rich – plentiful, abundant, having a great deal of money or assets
- Omnipresent – present in all places at the same time
- Universe – the whole body of things and phenomena observed or postulated; the entire celestial cosmos
- Infinite – extending indefinitely; endless; immeasurably or inconceivably great or extensive : inexhaustible; subject to no limitation or external determination
- Prosperity – a successful, flourishing, or thriving condition; good fortune
But don’t stop here.
Define these words for yourself.
Once you have your definitions re-write this statement in YOUR words based on YOUR definitions.
Time To Apply
Think of the most difficult situation, event, or condition you are currently experiencing…
Yes that one.
In your journal, write what’s happening, what you’re doing, and how it’s making you feel.
Don’t go over 3 minutes for this part of the exercise. Just give the highlights!
Then turn the page.
Write your new principle statement at the top and spend no more than 5 minutes writing about what you would like to see happen.
What do you really want to happen and what will it feel like when it happens?
Write in great detail how you will feel in the situation and what you’re willing to let go of, or do for this to happen. (Ex. I’m willing to let go of the anger, I’m willing to forgive, I’m willing to let go of this relationship, I’m willing to ask for help…)
If you prefer, you may complete this activity in your video journal.
When you’re finished, get up, put your favorite song on, and dance it out for a few minutes. If that’s not an option, stretch – do some yoga – or have a hot love session (with yourself or your signifiant other).
If you like tapping, watch the video below and tap it out — but do something that involves movement. This will release any old resentment and bad feelings hiding in your muscles and joints.
Tapping for Prosperity
The video below is of Lindsay Kenny who developed the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) for Joy, Prosperity & Freedom.
When you visit her website, you can get a crash course in tapping by Linsday herself at no cost. Enter your name and email and gain access to a bunch of free materials and the EFT starter package for free.
Progressive EFT Introduction
Today’s Principle | Day 11
God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of Infinite Prosperity is individualized as me — the reality of me.